Many companies, organizations, clubs, and groups of all kinds find it extremely useful to have Mira Kirshenbaum or Dr. Charles Foster speak to them about topics represented by our books. These talks are always fun and informative, and they leave people feeling full of emotional energy.
If you would like either of us to speak before your group or organization, please contact us. We are interested in working with you to tailor what we have to say to your needs.
Check out Mira on Big Speak! Speakers Bureau
Suggested Programs for Mira and Charles
For businesses and non-profits:
- The Emotional Energy Factor: Creating a supercharged workplace by developing supercharged employees–increasing morale as a way of increasing productivity.
For general interest:
- Is He Mr. Right? For people who’ve been in too many go-nowhere relationships, this talk will give the secrets for determining who’s right for you. This is the crystal ball you’ve been looking for so you can know fast whether to invest more time and energy in a new relationship.
- The Weekend Marriage. For typical couples in a time-starved relationship today, this program will make it possible to understand what’s been happening to your relationship, plus providing loads of ideas for how to make things better.
- Everything Happens for a Reason. If you want to find meaning in your life, if you want to understand why the things that have happened to you have happened to you, if you want a more positive, trusting relationship with life, this is the program for you.
- Feel Better Fast. What’s not been realized until recently is the full extent of the emotional and psychological effects of illness and injury. For people dealing with an injury or illness, their own or a family member’s, this program will offer all the tools and understanding necessary for a faster and fuller recovery.
- The Emotional Energy Factor. Lots of us are feeling down, blah, stale, blue, not ourselves. This talk will provide everything people need to boost their emotional energy and make their dreams come true.
- What Do I Do Now? We all need to make decisions to make our lives better. This talk provides all the secrets of great decision makers for dealing with the big, tough decisions we all wrestle with.
- The Gift of a Year. Most of us spend our lives not making ourselves a priority. This program shows how for just one year in your life you can take some dream or long-deferred need and but it in the foreground, giving yourself the best year of your life so far.
- Women & Love. A woman can’t make sense of her life unless she makes sense of the story of love in her life. Whatever stage of the journey a woman is in — from just starting out to an old married lady, divorced, falling in love, or celibate — this talk will show the eight make-or-break experiences of love in a woman’s life and how they impact her.
- Truth Without Fear. This is the place where most of us get stuck: there are things we have to say that are tough to say to people in our lives and we don’t know how to say them. This talk has all the answers.
- Our Love Is Too Good to Feel So Bad. This is the program for people who are looking for advice on dealing with problems in their relationship. It’s the one talk that will tell people exactly what’s been hurting their relationship and exactly what they can do about it.
- Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay. This program offers a miraculous diagnostic procedure that will help people discover whether it makes sense for them to leave their relationship or keep working on it. It will give people the clarity they’ve been so hungry for.
- Parent/Teen Breakthrough. Based on our award-winning book, this program is perfect for parents of kids 10 - 21. It’s the only program that can show you how to really be there for your kid while at the same time avoiding those horrible battles for control that poison the atmosphere in your home.
I’m sure one or more of these programs will be perfect for you.